1.01.2010

A new year..

...and a new blog for me.

I've decided/know that this year is going to be a year with a lot of changes. It's going to be a transition year because both Ben and I are graduating from undergrad in May. Ben will be off to dental school somewhere and my future still lies in the hands of the Fulbright committee and various other institutions to decide where (if anywhere) I will be next year.

It's going to prove to be an interesting last semester, too. I'm starting a couple of brand new jobs/independent studies, I'll be working on my senior thesis, and hopefully performing in the Vagina Monologues again *fingers crossed.*

If all goes well, by the end of this year, I'll be writing this blog from Austria. Although, if not, that's not all bad either.

Tomorrow is our annual New Year's bash at the apartment followed by some time with my bestie, Anna, and a week in NC with my dad. We start our last semester of undergrad in 18 days.

What a year this will prove to be, I hope you join me in my journey :)

Auf wiedersehen,
*kayt

No comments:

Post a Comment